We are Hiring
Our business is constantly growing and we will be are looking for the best candidates to complement our work.
(Kiambu,Voi, Kericho, Bungoma, Bomet, Kakamega, Busia, Kimilili,Ukunda,Kwale,Luanda,Kibwezi)
Job Purpose Statement
Job Summary: Working closely with the Branch Manager the job holder will ensure implementation of sales & business growth strategies and at the same time ensure the quality of the loan’s portfolio. He/she will identify business growth opportunities, acquire clients in the area of jurisdiction, provide support first through Account opening, manage daily utilization towards future lending, build a sizeable portfolio and ensure excellent client experience.
Key Measurable Goals
- Achievement of a quality portfolio.
- PAR management.
- Client acquisition, increased rate of individual loan uptake, and relationship management.
- Increase revenues through cross-selling of the company products.
- Increase profitability of branches through enhanced relationship building, loan collection follow-ups thus increasing branch revenues in comparison to expenditure and reduced provisioning for a bad book.
- Meet set targets.
- Proactively market and generate business through Individual client recruitment and disbursement.
- Undertake regular calls and visits to customers to ensure effective relationship management.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all customer visits for all customers.
- Cross-sell all products and services to both existing and potential clients.
- Business growth initiatives including marketing activities.
- Prepare credit appraisals, analyses and present them to the Branch Credit Committee meetings for further review & recommendations.
- Adhere to current procedures, processes, memos, and circulars as may be issued from time to time.
- Address all customer queries within the stipulated time.
- Monitor the portfolio quality on daily basis and proactively institute remedial actions.
- Maintain sound relationships with all clients.
- Liaison with the branch leadership team, local authority i.e. chiefs, opinion leaders to reinforce loan collection.
- Education: Business related degree and/or Diploma
- Knowledge and Skills: Business management skills, Credit management skills
- Experience: At least 1 year as a Relationship Officer
- Personal Attributes: Good communication and interpersonal skills, Team leader/player.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring sales and collection targets are met
- Maximizing sales and brand visibility
- Providing your assigned team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
- Driving team performance
- Operational management of the assigned branch
- Reporting to the Area Manager on progress and issues in the assigned branches
- At least 1-year experience as a team leader and 2 years experience in a financial institution.
- Knowledge and Skills: Business management skills, Credit management skills Supervisory skills
- Experience in the credit industry sector will be an added advantage.
- Should have good negotiation skills and debt collection.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- Possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of credit policies and procedures.
- Must have excellent public relations, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision.
- Sufficient knowledge of best practices in sales.
- Proficiency in computers.
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your application to email@example.com clearly indicating “Branch Manager” on the subject line to reach us.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.